I’m Linda Adler, founder and CEO of Pathfinders Medical. I’ve spent my professional life working to make the patient experience both personal and manageable. I’ve been fortunate to work in many facets of the medical field including primary care, academic and policy settings. I have a Master’s Degree in Health Communication from Stanford University and a Master’s Degree in Health Education from San Jose State University. I’ve worked for many years in the areas of computerized decision support, health education and decision-making. My extensive work at UCSF, Stanford and Kaiser Permanente make me uniquely qualified to help others navigate the medical system in order to obtain the best care possible.
Our experienced, knowledgeable, and caring staff includes the following professionals:
- Registered nurse, specializing in visit preparation and challenges related to chronic illness
- Research librarian (MLS) with medical database expertise
- Licensed therapist (MFT) specializing in challenges accompanying new diagnosis and chronic illness
- Financial organizer and advocate (MBA), experienced in health care cost reduction
- Patient advocate, certified, with both medical center and hospital expertise
- Senior housing specialist, covering the range of available options for families and their loved ones
- Mediator, (MA) specializing in helping families reach consensus about the health of a loved one
- Home organizer, certified, with extensive experience in both physical and electronic issues
- Nutritionist (MA) with 15 years experience helping people return to health
- Exercise trainer (MA), 15 years experience helping patients to recuperate from serious illness
- Certified Healing Touch Practitioner, with special expertise in oncology
Please check back often, as our staff continues to grow!